What's your idea for The Knot?

This website is so great however the website tab has been down all morning and I cannot access it.

This website is so great however the website tab has been down all morning and I cannot access it.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Thank you so much for your patience!

Tech has given us the all clear; you should be able to access your wedding website and Guest List Manager. Your guests should be able to access your wedding website as well. We really appreciate your patience while they worked through that.

Before you log in again can you please clear cache and cookies and restart your browser. We do recommend using either Google Chrome or Firefox to make any edits to your account. Please disable all pop up blockers. Also, make sure that your browser is updated to its most current version.

If you’re still encountering an error please let us know.

yours, truly
    XOXO

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Morgan Shambrock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! This is happening to me also and I just sent my invites also! I am getting super worried that all of my stuff is erased.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the same problem. My wedding invitations just went out, and people are supposed to RSVP through my website. I really hope they get this back up and running soon.

Feedback and Knowledge Base