What's your idea for The Knot?

I Do Foundation - archiving this charity

We're wanted to let you know that the I Do Foundation has officially married JustGive and is taking their last name. As a result, the I Do Foundation charities are no longer available for selection as part of The Knot Gifts Back program and will be removed from any account where it is currently active. If you would still like your registry to support a charity, please select a new organization by visiting The Knot Gifts Back page to edit your selection.

We wish you all the best.

Your Customer Experience Team

0 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi Knotties!

We’re wanted to let you know that the I Do Foundation has officially married JustGive.org and is taking their last name. As a result, the I Do Foundation charities are no longer available for selection as part of The Knot Gifts Back program and will be removed from any account where it is currently active (your account is affected). If you would still like your registry to support a charity, please select a new organization by visiting The Knot Gifts Back page to edit your selection.

We wish you all the best.

Your Customer Experience Team

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service