What's your idea for The Knot?

[Filters] When filtering, I want to select multiple options within a category.

For example, in browsing engagement rings, I should be able to select more than 1 stone shape, as well as the metal, and multiple designers. This makes the search more user friendly!

67 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brittany Clark shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Annie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to be able to select more than one filter at a time to search for wedding dresses. As it is, you must check one price (Instead of from 500-2500 say) and only pick one neckline, etc.

• anais.wong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As your team is working on filters for wedding gowns please consider adding:
        - "COLOR" (i.e. of the dress) as a filter category with a variety of options (e.g. platinum white, ivory, silver, gold, champaign, blush, and new trending colors like brown, pink, blue, green, purple, grey, etc.). This feature is essential as more and more brides want a gown that is a color other than white.

- Not as important but would be very helpful in narrowing down gowns: "ACCENT" (i.e. ornamental additions to the dress), e.g. color accent, ribbon belt, lace appliqué, embroidery, crystals, pearls, beading, flowers, feathers, etc.

• Anna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When using the dress gallery, I'd love to be able to enter a keyword (or keywords) in order to narrow down my search. The existing filters are a great start, but being able to search specifics (e.g. corset/button closure, detail on hem or neckline, color, etc.) would be a helpful addition to narrow my searches even further.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On the beta site you have the capability of selecting multiple fields to filter, but the page is forever loading.

Feedback and Knowledge Base