If your registry has not synced in a timely manner, the first thing we recommend is that you double-check your privacy settings with each retailer. Your registry needs to be set as public, with permission to be shared with The Bump.
You are welcome to manually add any of your registries to your Bump registry page. As long as your retailer is part of our network, the individual items will be displayed fully - whether automatically or manually synced. If you would like to add a specialty retailer (Etsy, hometown boutique, etc...), you can add them manually but the items will not be individually displayed. We will, however, add a link that allows your friends and family to easily access their site from ours.
To add a registry manually, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account on The Bump
2. Visit your Baby Registry section: http://registry.thebump.com
3. Click the Registry Settings link located at the bottom of the blue bar, at the left of the page
4. Here, you'll have two options to adding your existing registries -- Search by Name or Add Manually:
If you're adding a specialty retailer, or if your registry is not found through the Search option,
you'll want to use the Add Registries Manually option
5. Enter the name of your registry (ex: Amazon Baby, Etsy) and the URL of your registry page
6. Then click the Add button
If you have any issues with this process or would like further assistance, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.